McGroddy Brennan is a full service law firm established in 2007 with offices in Dublin City Centre and Ashbourne, Co.Meath. We target our services to a wide range of clients including private clients, corporates, charities and banks.
We work with private individuals, trustees and beneficiaries, commercial entities, with assets in Ireland, within the EU and overseas. For families and private clients, we also provide wealth and succession planning advice, which is tailored to your precise situation, and future wishes.
We provide a wide range of specialist estate planning Wills and probate services, including:
- Wills Preparation and drafting
- Administration of estates from start to finish
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Trust and probate matters
- S117 and S121 Applications taken by children
- Legal right share entitlements of spouses and rights of qualified co-habitees
- Creation of trusts with a view to facilitating trusts in tax planning
- Estate Planning with capital tax advice
- Powers of Attorney including wards of court and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Next generation Tax efficient transfer of family and wealth assets and businesses